[linux-dvb] Re: Patch collection for bt8xx cards for Kernel 2.6.16-rc4

Edgar Toernig froese at gmx.de
Wed Feb 22 18:40:18 CET 2006

Johannes Stezenbach wrote:

>   Maybe you can comment how we deal with this,

Yeah, could be interesting.

> and especially with Uwe now signing off on Edgar's patches.

I have no problem with that.  I consider the patch public domain.
If it makes him happy he may even claim authorship and copyrights.

> - the dvb_bt8xx maintainer sees problems with the DMA error handling patch;
>   there seems to be no interest from the side of the patch author to
>   resolve these (just calling him "gatekeeper" for not taking the
>   patch is the wrong way to deal with it)

Did you miss these threads?

   http://linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-January/007443.html

   http://linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-January/007444.html