[linux-dvb] dvb-s with kaffeine and nova-s-plus - Part II

Just2blue4U just2blue4u at web.de
Thu Feb 23 23:21:39 CET 2006

Darren Salt schrieb:

>I demand that Just2blue4U may or may not have written...
>
>[snip]
>

>>Ahem. xine-lib.
>>

>>  $ mkdir ~/.xine
>>  $ scan -o zap $TUNING_FILE >~/.xine/channels.conf
>>

>>Now launch your preferred front end. In my case, this would work were vdr
>>not running:
>>

>>  $ gxine dvb://
>>

>I wrote that. QUOTE IT PROPERLY. ATTRIBUTE IT PROPERLY.
>
>*Then* I might help if I can.
>
>[snip]

I'm sorry for messing the Thread up and the bad quotation and attribution...
My eMail-Client Application downloaded the Mails but didn't show them to
me. So i had to look up the replies and even my own Message in the
mailing list archive. Additionally, this mailing-list-thing is totally
new to me, so i'm not that trained. But i'll make my way through! :)
Sorry again.

So now-
Could you (or anybody else) please help me to get kaffeine (or any other
graphical app) working?

Best regards,
Heiner