[linux-dvb] Another Twinhan VP20310 problem

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 11:04:25 CET 2006

J. van Amerongen wrote:

>I have already going through:
>http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-September/004871.html
>
>The card can tune and scan. But no picture.
>I have try:
>

>There is one thing I didn't try, because I can't find:
>

>>try changing the dst_tlist[]  (for DCT-CI )
>>.type_flags = DST_TYPE_HAS_NEWTUNE | DST_TYPE_HAS_FW_2
>>only and see what happens.

You would require this one.

This is probably fixed in the v4l-algo test tree.. But unfortunately my
link is down (on dialup right now) and hence will not be able to access
the repo. (It's holidays here and the ISP does not have tech. people to
fix it) I will send you a tarball of the tree, in case you can test it out.

Manu