[linux-dvb] Nexus-S and HD streams - is it even possible????

Mark Buechler mark.buechler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 22:29:43 CET 2006

I've spoken with many people concerning HD streams on the Nexus-s. I have a
v2.3 card which I've tried everything in my power to get HD on. Everytime I
try the resulting video is garbled and blocky 90% of the time.

Some people say it can be done but only after the mpeg decoder is disabled.
Is that possible? Some people say it's not possible at all.

So I ask the very knowledgable people on this list: Can a Nexus-s handle the
bandwidth of an HD stream (any resolution)?

- Mark.