[linux-dvb] Does there exist a DVB-S card with CI that works on Linux

Jesper Taxbøl jesper at taxboel.dk
Thu Jan 12 22:17:05 CET 2006

Hi everybody,

I am very confused. I would like to feed my pay-TV (Canal Digital in
Denmark) into a MythTV box, but cant seem to find my way in the vast
jungle of cards.

I have tried a Terratec 1200 DVB-S, that could tune fine, but there exist
no CI card to assist it. In my second attemt I got my hands on a Pinnacle
PCTV Sat CI card, but it is very unstable, and I cant make the CI module
work.

I would very much like to hear from people who have used a DVB-S card with
CI.

/Jesper