[linux-dvb] Problem (May be) with Makefile

Daniel Sanjurjo sanjurjo at myrealbox.com
Fri Jan 13 19:31:48 CET 2006

	Hi:
	I've found what I consider a mistake in buld2.6/Makefile of dvb-kernel. I've
dowloaded it yesterday via CVS, and when I tried to compile, I found that the
Makefile is searching for a [kernelRelease]/source/.config, but it is in
[kernelRelease]/build. I changed line number 9 this way:

[Original]
KERNELBUILDDIR := $(KERNELSRCDIR)

[Changed]
KERNELBUILDDIR := /lib/modules/$(KERNELRELEASE)/build

and then it worked fine.

	Iḿ not absolute sure about if this is a mistake. But when I modified the
Makefile, all worked.

	I expect this iinformation will be valuable for you

	Thanks for your work with the modules.

		Daniel