[linux-dvb] Questions regarding the twinhan card.

Wei Weng wweng at kencast.com
Fri Jan 13 19:48:47 CET 2006

This was discovered in my dmesg:

write_dst: _write_dst error (err == -5, len == 0x08, b0 == 0x00)
dst_error_recovery: Trying to return from previous errors...
write_dst: _write_dst error (err == -5, len == 0x08, b0 == 0x00)
dst_error_recovery: Trying to return from previous errors...
dst_error_bailout: Trying to bailout from previous error...
dst_probe: unknown device.
frontend_init: Could not find a Twinhan DST.
dvb-bt8xx: A frontend driver was not found for device 109e/0878
subsystem 1822/0001

What does "Could not find a Twinhan DST" mean?

Thanks

Wei