[linux-dvb] Tevion DVBT-220RF

Peter Hartshorn p3r at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jan 15 07:54:42 CET 2006

A couple of days ago I purchased the above mentioned card. What I have since found is that this
card is not supported under linux. My goal is to get it going in Linux. I have uploaded photos
of the front and the back to image shack. the urls are below.

I have included output from the following :

lspci -v

0000:01:08.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7133 Audio+video broadcast decoder
(rev d0)
         Subsystem: Unknown device 17de:7201
         Memory at e4000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]

If any more information is required, feel free to email.