[linux-dvb] Add support for MT2060 tuner

Michael Krufky mkrufky at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 18:53:57 CET 2006

On 1/15/06, Raphaël G. z <raphou7 at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> A lot of USB DVB-T Tuner use the MT2060 tuner, have a look on the wiki
> http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB_USB#DiBcom_USB2.0_DVB-T_devices_.28bas
> ed_on_the_DiB3000M-C.2FP.29
> Why there is no support for this tuner?
> I have the LiteOn USB DVB-T TV Tuner and it would be great if I'll be able
> to use it on linux.
> Nobody use this tuner except me?

Raphaël-

Are you a programmer?  There is already a mt20xx tuner module, that
has support for mt2032, mt2030, mt2040 and mt2050 ...  If you can get
the specs for the mt2060, this would be a good starting place for you
to work from.

v4l-dvb / linux / drivers / media / video / mt20xx.c

Hope this helps,

-Michael Krufky