[linux-dvb] Pent@Net DVB Support in Kernel

Domenic Troilo domenictroilo at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 20:08:47 CET 2006

Sorry for the re-post but I did not put a subject in the last one 8-)

Hi, I have had this Pent at NET DVB-S card for a while and am
wondering if someone may want to write a driver for it.

Here is discription of the chipset used (translated from Russian):

 In receiver Pent at Net is used the tuner with the direct transformation
 (Direct Conversion) of model Samsung TBMU3011íMH. Inside the tuner -
 Down Convertor Mitel SL192ì, and the synthesizer of frequency SP5769,
 DVB-frontend HDM851â. Of the functions of the manager of processor and
 demultiplexer performs chip C-cube avia GTX. RAM - HYNDAI
 GM71G18163CT6. the controller of tire PCI 2.1 plx PCI9052. EEPROM -

There currently is a Linux Red Hat 2.4 driver found here

Here is a link to

I am not a coder, but could do some testing.

Thanks In Advance

Yahoo! Photos