[linux-dvb] DVB-T Configuration for Auckland NZ

Steven Ellis mail_lists at stevencherie.net
Tue Jan 31 05:03:12 CET 2006

We currently have a test signal active on a single mux if you pick up
the Waiatarua transmitter

I've enclosed a working current config file for inclusion under
/usr/share/dvb/scan/dvb-t/ so that dvbscan will work. At present I can
get 5 channels off this Mux, but that is subject to change

I'm currently getting amazing signal strength using my Freecom DVB-T stick.

Steve