[linux-dvb] DVB-h a few questions

Philipp H. Mohr phm4 at kent.ac.uk
Fri Jun 9 17:13:56 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,

I am not fully new to DVB and linux, I am using the great vdr for just
over a year now :-)

Just recently I got involved with a DVB-h project at a uni and I thought
it would be a good idea to make use off some of the linux dvb software.
Having read through the manuals and through the list archive I am still
left a bit pussled to which extend DVB-H is integrated in the DVB driver
and vdr software. Therefore, could someone please clarify the following
points and maybe point me towards the right docu and software:

- Is DVB-H integrated?

- If so, which software is required?

- Which hardware? Is the nova dvb-t enough?

- Can anyone provide me with a couple of .ts stream dumps? I only found
  very few on the web.

- Is there some linux software allowing me to create my own stream for
  testing purposes?

It would be great to get a few answers to my numerous questions.

Thank you very much,
Phil