[linux-dvb] ubuntu dapper & v4l-dvb-stk3000p

Simone Orcioni sim at deit.univpm.it
Sat Jun 10 14:20:09 CEST 2006

Sorry if you have just read this question on the IRC channel.

I have the LiteOn USB DVB-T TV Tuner (rebranded Toshiba). Last march I
have patched by hand the dvb-usb driver files as proposed by Olivier
DANET. I was using a 2.6.15 kernel and ubuntu 5.10 and all has been
working fine.

But now on ubuntu 6.06 (dapper) with the v4l-dvb-stk3000p-e5798f307b00
patches, the linux sources from the distro and the old firmware files at
the right places (? /lib/hotplug/firmware/ and /lib/modules/<version> )
the tuner seems dead. have someone had a similar problem?
thanks for your attention

sim

P.S. (make and make install worked fine, I have had only to bar, with
the make menuconfig, the SN9C102 driver that didn't compile)