[linux-dvb] cinergyT2 problems

Foo Bar neonichu2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 23:16:53 CEST 2006

I'm experiencing an instability issue with my cinergyT2. While accessing
the device, sometimes an USB disconnect event happens randomly:

Jun 11 22:02:47 Lenin usb 4-6: USB disconnect, address 5
Jun 11 22:02:47 Lenin usb 4-6.1: USB disconnect, address 6

After that mplayer hangs and I also lose my keyboard input (possibly due
to the sudden removal of the cinergy's RC input device messing with X).
I'm using the driver from kernel

Kernel messages during startup:

usb 4-6.1: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 6
DVB: registering new adapter (TerraTec/qanu USB2.0 Highspeed DVB-T
input: TerraTec/qanu USB2.0 Highspeed DVB-T Receiver remote control as
usbcore: registered new driver cinergyT2

Any ideas on how to prevent this from happening?

Boris Buegling <boris at icculus.org>