[linux-dvb] cinergyT2 problems

Foo Bar neonichu2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 23:16:53 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm experiencing an instability issue with my cinergyT2. While accessing
the device, sometimes an USB disconnect event happens randomly:

Jun 11 22:02:47 Lenin usb 4-6: USB disconnect, address 5
Jun 11 22:02:47 Lenin usb 4-6.1: USB disconnect, address 6

After that mplayer hangs and I also lose my keyboard input (possibly due
to the sudden removal of the cinergy's RC input device messing with X).
I'm using the driver from kernel 2.6.15.4.

Kernel messages during startup:

usb 4-6.1: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 6
DVB: registering new adapter (TerraTec/qanu USB2.0 Highspeed DVB-T
Receiver).
input: TerraTec/qanu USB2.0 Highspeed DVB-T Receiver remote control as
/class/input/input5
usbcore: registered new driver cinergyT2

Any ideas on how to prevent this from happening?

Regards,
--
Boris Buegling <boris at icculus.org>