[linux-dvb] Re: DViCO Dual : USB zl10353 tuner registers,

gma catchfire at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 16:04:52 CEST 2006

After doing some testing i can confirm that the USB portion of the newer
dual card registers a frontend, can lock onto a station using tzap, but
does not stream anything through to dvr0.

Also the newer zl10353 pci part has trouble tuning stations where as in
WinXP it does not. The stations that I have managed to tune into through
the pci zl10353 tuner show a signal strength of 0%. That's 0% as in
nothing, nada, zip ;)

I hope someone with one of these newer dual cards can prove me wrong :)

Cheers
Gary Ayre