[linux-dvb] Tuning problems Divco Fusion 5 lite

Doug Wiltanger dwiltang at neo.rr.com
Tue Jun 13 20:39:17 CEST 2006

>> The worst part is even with significantly less signal the card behaves
>> exactly the same.
>>
>> I'll see if I can't find a windows system to test the card.
> Doug-
>
> Are there any messages in the dmesg log that might be able to clue us into
> what is going on?
>
> --
> Michael Krufky

Nothing that I've been able to find.  I use the same box as an NAT gateway
and most of the dmesg log gets flooded with packet info.  I've monitored it
while capturing steams and saw nothing.  No errors listed during module
insert either.

This used to work reasonable well in the past.   I managed to screw up my
mythtv config and started reconfiguring from scratch a little while ago.
Now I can't find anything "wrong" but I can't get one single stream to work.
Even the 480i streams are garbled.  Is it possible that I now have to much
signal?

Doug