[linux-dvb] Re: DViCO Dual : USB zl10353 tuner registers,

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Wed Jun 14 00:20:48 CEST 2006

gma wrote:
> lsusb -v output:
Maybe I should I have been more specific...

Could you generate that output again, but with the usb cable connected
to the device?

Of the output that you just sent, I only see the DViCO IR dongle.  (side
note:  is this the dongle that everybody is complaining about on the
list?  It is working fine for me using lirc -- you should know, however,
that the DViCO bluebird usb device also has its own IR sensor....)

None of the devices in that lsusb output look like the DViCO bluebird
usb device.

--
Michael Krufky