[linux-dvb] Re: problems getting pascoe hg to work (dvico dvbt+)

Tristan King triss.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 03:52:18 CEST 2006

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the reply.

hmmm, maybe that's where i went wrong. i just grabbed the tree from the top
of the page. I figured the ones down the side were just the snapshots when
the specific changes were made, and that the tree up the top would just
incorporate all the changes. It seems like a weird setup if this isn't the
case, but I'll try the cec41... tree when i get home from work tonight.

btw, what kernel are you using? i might need to roll back my kernel to make
it work.

Thanks
_tristan