[linux-dvb] Fusion 3 Gold (18ac:d800)

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Mon Jun 19 22:39:53 CEST 2006

Big Daddy wrote:
> I have this card and would like to get it working under linux. I'm
> willing to do whatever to help out with testing if this issue hasn't
> already been resolved, as this thread is over half a year old. I
> couldn't find anywhere saying that it had been resolved, so I'm
> assuming it's not. I also replied to the AVS forum post. I currently
> have Knoppmyth set up on a box and have been banging my head against a
> wall trying to get it to work since I thought this card already was
> supported....until I came across this thread.
As it stands right now, I have written a patch that allows channel
scanning and tuner locking over VSB, but we are unable to get the TS
data to transfer back over the PCI bus...  I can only do so much without
having the device in my own possession.  Todd has one of these, and he
has been testing the patches that I've written.  For now, nothing else
is happening.

If you want to send your card to me, maybe I can do a better job, but
until then:

-EOUTOFLUCK

Michael Krufky