[linux-dvb] Ghost Hauppauge WinTV Nexus-s!

Jesus Gonzalez pakojones at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 17:05:03 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have a Hauppauge WinTV Nexus-s and I have tried to get it working fine
with kernels 2.6.12, 2.6.15 and 2.6.17.

The problem I have is that the card fails to be detected sometimes, if
the computer is powered off a while (more or less 15 minutes) then the
card normally is detected, but when it's working fine I reboot the
machine and the card is not detected again, so I power off, wait about
15 minutes, and when power on, the card is there again. Basicly the card
only "apears" when the pc is powered off 15 minutes or more.

The M/B is an Asus P4P800 SE

Cheers!

J.