[linux-dvb] MSI Mega Sky 580

Norbert Goebel egalus at gmx.de
Tue Jun 27 20:21:08 CEST 2006

Hi,

I would like to contribute with logs/snoops too, but I have problems
compiling usbreplay like mentioned on the webpage in Markus post.
I always get this errormessage and have no idea which usb.h usbreplay
might want to use. If it helps in finding an answer, I am using an
almost vanilla 2.6.17.1 kernel (just a few patches for suspend2,
centrino undervolting and internal sd-card reader) on an ubuntu dapper
installation:

gcc usbreplay.c -o usbreplay -lusb -lmenu
usbreplay.c:29:17: Fehler: usb.h: No such file or directory

As usbview info for the adapter is also requested here is what usbview
reveals for my MSI MEga Sky 580:

DTV USB MINI
Manufacturer: DTV USB MINI
Speed: 480Mb/s (high)