[linux-dvb] DVB-ASI RX/TX supported cards

Sigmund Augdal Helberg sigmund at snap.tv
Wed Jun 28 09:33:48 CEST 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-28 at 09:18 +0200, Thomas Kernen wrote:
> All,
>
> I'm aware of some DVB-ASI RX cards that are supported under Linux.
> Anyhow I don't know of any RX/TX cards that are supported. I'm currently
> considering the DVB Master FD/Low Profile PCI card from DVEO that should
> support RX/TX but I've not heard any confirmation that this actually
> works under Linux.

> Does anyone on the list have experience with these cards and this
> specific model or any other RX/TX DVB-ASI capable cards?
Last time I looked at these cards there were driver downloads and headers+api
examples aviable for download off of their web page. The download linkes are still there
but I have not tried them nor checked their contents.

Note that the drivers use a different api that linux-dvb, and are probably not interoperable
with any currently available applications.

Sigmund