[linux-dvb] NOVA-S problems with 2.6.17

Tamas, Gergely dice at mfa.kfki.hu
Wed Jun 28 22:54:30 CEST 2006

Hi!

 > Ta. What I was really trying to ask was -  is it just the satellite switching
 > thats unreliable, or does it affect hi/lo/H/V switching as well?

Ok, hope this helps ...

--- >>> --- >>> --- >>> ---
1)
mplayer dvb://KABEL1

KABEL1:12480:v:0:27500:511:512:899

works fine

2)
mplayer dvb://SAT.1

SAT.1:12480:v:0:27500:1791:1792:46

dvb_tune Freq: 12480000
DISEQC SETTING FAILED
dvb_tune, TUNING FAILED
ERROR, COULDN'T SET CHANNEL  7: Failed to open dvb://SAT.1.

3)
mplayer dvb://N24

N24:12480:v:0:27500:2047:2048:47

tried 3 times; failed 2 times, last one worked

4)
mplayer dvb://n-tv

n-tv:12187:h:0:27500:169:73:12090

tried 4 times; failed 3 times, last one worked

5)
mplayer dvb://Deluxe Music

Deluxe Music:12460:h:0:27500:1023:1024:663

works fine

6)
mplayer dvb://JCTV

JCTV:11565:h:2:27500:8005:8105:805

tried 4 times; failed 3 times, last one worked

7)
mplayer dvb://SR SWF

SR SWF:12266:h:0:27500:1301:1302:28110

tried 4 times; failed 3 times, last one worked

8)
mplayer dvb://Phoenix

Phoenix:11836:h:0:27500:901:902:28114

tried 3 times; failed 2 times, last one worked

Thanks,
Gergely