[linux-dvb] USB troubles with DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital

Shanon Mulley shanonmulleyster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 00:13:16 CEST 2006

I did consider that - that my input number thing was changing after a
reboot, but no, it was always 6 (and I guessed I'd have to check this
if I ever unplugged something). I dont beleive that this is the
problem I'm having right now - I think I'm doing something else
fundamentally wrong.

Maybe once I sort these issues out, I'll think about applying this
patch. But I'm thinking if I do it now, it will just introduce another
unknown variable into my problem solving. (It isnt working at the
moment - how will I know if I applied the patch wrong, and broke lirc
completely?).

Thanks for the link though.