[linux-dvb] Is firmware needed for KNC1 DVB-C-card?

Peter Schram mail at peterschram.nl
Thu Jun 29 22:59:42 CEST 2006

> Ahhh yeah - all czap does is tune to a signal.. it doesn't tell the CAM to
> decrypt or anything.

Ok, so I can't use the cam with anything in the current dvb-apps.

> There is now a unified zap program called... er "zap" in dvb-apps, which
> unifies all the *zap programs, and adds CAM support. I'm just about to start
> testing it thoroughly, so it may not work correctly.
>
> If you want to give it a try though, tell me of any problems.

Off course, I would really like that. I wan't to get my cam working. But
where can I find this zap program? I downloaded linuxtv-dvb-apps-1.1.1
and did a make, but no zap program to be found.

Best regards,
--
Peter Schram <mail at peterschram.nl>