[linux-dvb] Dvico DVI-013 Fusion HDTV DVB-T Dual Digital - getting it to work

Shanon Mulley shanonmulleyster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 02:28:53 CET 2006

Hi,

I've read through the archives, and found that a few people have
gotten this working. I'd just like to ask a few questions:

1) Is it possible to get this working without patching the current
kernel (2.6.15-1.1831) - either the PCI or USB component, or do I have
to apply the v4l-dvb patch?

2) If I do have to patch the current kernel, is it likely that a
future kernel will support this card without a patch (in which case I
can just wait for the update)?

I think thats about it for now.

Thanks.