[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-H Transport Stream available for download

Rainer.scherg Rainer.Scherg at t-online.de
Sun Mar 5 16:59:48 CET 2006

dvbsnoop (latest from cvs.tuxbox.org) should do the most of
dvb-h/t (hopefully). If something is missing I would like to know.

Latest implementation done, was PID 0x15 network sync...

Next version on Sourceforge will be published, when I have finished
some of the DSM-CC stuff (BIOPs, TAPs, etc.) and some user contributed
patches.

http://cvs.tuxbox.org

rasc