[linux-dvb] AVerMedia AverTV DVB-T USB 2.0 (A800) question

Gunther Mayer gunther.mayer at gmx.net
Sun Mar 5 20:37:53 CET 2006

Patrick Boettcher wrote:

> Hi,
>
> it seems to be Gunther is sending his requests mails "blindly" to
> everyone and creates confusion. Sorry to say, but this is the second
> time I saw a user getting slightly confused by Gunther requesting
> infos for his gallery as an answer to a driver-problem-mail.
>
> Although I like the idea of the galery, there must be a better way to
> acquire information.

Patrick, I don`t know a better way to get this information. If this
creates some slight confusion
that can be corrected easily. The users seem to be more confused by
existence
of all these hardware variations (and I did not expect the gallery would
grow so
much, but this reflects the growing market).

-
Gunther