[linux-dvb] Re: dma timeout with cx88 caused by high IRQ load

Leif Jakob linux-dvb at jakob.weite-welt.com
Mon Mar 6 23:25:27 CET 2006

On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 09:15:25PM +0100 Leif Jakob wrote:

> Date: Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 09:15:25PM +0100
> From: Leif Jakob <linux-dvb at jakob.weite-welt.com>
> To: To linux-dvb at linuxtv.org
> Subject: [linux-dvb] can read DVB only once with "WinTV NOVA-s P

Hi,

I've spent some time investigating the problem with the hanging
DVB-stream:

The cx88 doesn't seem to like my system running with two passive ISDN
cards (software PBX) causing a significant IRQ load. After I disable
the cards the reception works quite stable.

I'm not sure how to resolve this issue... The system is fast enough
(3600 Bogos) to handle that load.

Any idea?

Leif