[linux-dvb] Twinhan102g and DiSEqC testing

CR oauk32v02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Mar 8 07:54:36 CET 2006

Hi all,

I have a Twinhan 102g with Kernel 2.6.15-2 . I seem to be having issues
with my DiSEqC switch not actually switching to the second LNB (it's a 4x1
switch and I'm using two inputs).  All the modules get correctly loaded,
without problems, etc, etc.

scan from dvb-apps-1.1.0 picks up transponders off LNB1 and they seemed to
be mirrored when it switches to LNB2 (i.e from LNB2 it pulls the same as
what it got off LNB1).

Under Windows (same hardware, same machine), I can correctly access
channels/transponders off both LNBs (i.e. the switch seems to work).

Are there any tests I can do to verify the switch is switching and the
driver is doing what it's supposed to?  Any other utilities/programs that
would be worth trying?

Thanks,
CR.