[linux-dvb] Problem with three different cards

Pavel Paprok ppaprok at applet.cz
Tue Mar 14 11:14:36 CET 2006

hi,
here are example of good known startup of first skystar1 ci cards
then followed by budget-s cards, nexus i dont have   :-)

here i like not relying on /etc/modprobe.conf  so i have a one
stopscript and one startscript for modules, to start/stop or
eventually reorder them anytime manually.
note that after reboot i call in /etc/rc.d/rc.local  first stop, then
start, same as i do when restarting dvb modules manually.. :-)

stop script:
  -> unload all listed (lsmod) dvb related modules here (by rmmod ...)

start script:

modprobe dvb-core dvb_shutdown_timeout=0

#skystar1 ci
modprobe dvb_bt8xx
modprobe dst

#technotrend budget 1500 s or ci