[linux-dvb] DVB-T, this usb device "WinFast DTV Dongle" supported by Linux today?

ygosset ygosset at free.fr
Thu Mar 16 22:44:49 CET 2006

Hello.

I have open the usb device,
I have 3 main chips:
there is a Dibcom  3000P-2122b-LF.

Here is location of jpeg picture in high resolution :
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4605/im69ys.jpg
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/2387/im73jz.jpg
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3259/im85qb.jpg

(I haven't tested any driver at this time from linuxtv source).

I can make test if needed on new beta driver  !! :)

Regards, Yvan.