[linux-dvb] Problem with diseqc SkySat 2

Rob Davis rob.davis at virgin.net
Fri Mar 17 14:53:13 CET 2006

I have just upgrade my installation to take in a feed from my neighbours
dish, pointed at Hotbird.  I have Astra 28.2 on LNB1, and Hotbird 13 on
LNB 2 of a two port diseqc.  This works well with a normal receiver and
with Kaffeine.  However, I can't seem to get it working with mplayer or
xine.  (Although I think xine is being called by kaffeine?)

Here are two sample lines from channels.conf.sat

BBC 1 West:10816:v:0:22002:2305:2307:10351

These are the two channels I am trying to view.  The file is the same
for mplayer and xine.

This is from Kaffeine:

Any ideas?  I would like it to work for Freevo..
Latest news on http://www.streetcredo.org.uk/rob

Rob Davis