[linux-dvb] PES Headers

Foo Bar bball950 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 03:41:41 CET 2006

Yes, I have stripped PES headers and audio plays fine
in all players (vlc, mplayer, xmms, winamp :-)). I was
able to play the PES stream with xine but still not
with vlc or mplayer.  I have looked at vdr recordings
and I see only PES a/v packets in them (no MPEG pack
header or anything).  I'm going to try and multiplex
the audio PES stream with a my vidoe PES stream and
see if I can play in mplayer.

Thanks,
-bball

--- Honorius Galmeanu