[linux-dvb] ZL10353

Mikel Martin mikel.martin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 14:59:44 CET 2006

Hi all,

    As I wrote yesterday I'm having problems with a rebdell dvb-t usb stick.
The usb id it return is 14aa:022a instead of the 14aa:0222 expected i cse it
sholt work as WideView/Yakumo/Hama/Typhoon/Yuan Boxes and Pens, as seen on
linuxtv.org.

    I didn´t manage to have it working, althougth I changed the usb id so
that the dvb-usb-wt220u-01.fw was loaded into the devide.

    I've opened the stick and i have seen that the chipset it uses isn't the
mt352 (it seems to be deprecated), it is the ZL10353
(http://products.zarlink.com/product_profiles/ZL10353.htm). Has anithing
been done for this chip? should the firmware for the Zarlink MT352 work fine
with this other chip?

Thanks