[linux-dvb] [Fwd: Technotrend S2300 and vdr]

Lukas Ruetz lukas.ruetz at gmx.at
Thu Mar 23 10:26:41 CET 2006

Am Donnerstag, 23. März 2006 05:46 schrieb Frank Wynen:
> Hi List,
> has someone informations about the Technotrend S2300 (modded Version
> from the dvbshop) and driver issue or other problems with this card?
> I plan to build an VDR and cant find some of the older Siemens Cards.
> Thanks for your fast help.
> Greets, Franky.

hi

I had two problems with the TT-2300C that could get solved by patches.
1) analog sound out didn't work.
2) the debi-test failed during boot so the card could not be used (sometimes)
as I can see the patch for the last issue has found its way into kernel
2.6.16-rc6.
some reported bad signal-quality as a driver problem. don't know the state
of that. but in a few days I get a TT-2300S to test - then I know more.

lukas