[linux-dvb] Are there any currently supported PCIe DVB-T cards?

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 08:51:33 CET 2006

Dear list,

As more and more motherboard manufacturers start replacing PCI slots
with PCIe slots, I'm wondering whether there are currently _any_
supported PCIe DVB-T cards? There's no mention on the DVB wiki, but
maybe some users have struck lucky?

There was a thread in December 2005 highlighting the lack of Micronas
support for Linux, but as there seem to be more and more PCIe cards
being released, especially for MCE, I'm wondering if there are any
PCIe DVB-T boards working now under Linux.

Many thanks if anyone can shed some light on this,
Nick