[linux-dvb] bt8xx docu fixes and other docu fixes

Uwe Bugla uwe.bugla at gmx.de
Fri Mar 24 15:04:54 CET 2006

My proposal:
If I get 5 test reports here proving me that autodetection works for all
TwinHan cards, I´ll sit down and write another docu fix eliminating that
card specific annotations.
Question: Are the annotations for running multiple cards also unnecessary,
or is that just an assumption?

Ciao
Uwe