[linux-dvb] Riiping DVB .TS file

juha s. salmjuh at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 27 08:57:46 CEST 2006

Hi gurus

I'm using dvbstream to record whole MUX with all PIDs (-o 8192) in it to a
one file. So I get one big file which I like to decode. I can get videos and
audios out of file, but is there a way to rip of teletext, EPG and SI
-information if I know the right pids.
So, what I really like to do, is to rip out teletext plus EPG-information to
another file and read those file when I need to information from EPG or
teletext.

VLC player doesn't yet support EPG or teletext, but is there any easy way or
tools to do this or should I just forget it ?

Thansk advance
-Jussi