[linux-dvb] DiSEqC and kernel code

CR oauk32v02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Mar 30 23:28:46 CEST 2006

Hey all,

Vadim Catana wrote:
> The DiSEqC support is not in the kernel yet. You have to apply the
> patch I sent to the Mercurial tree from linuxtv.org.
> You could also try the patches Yeasah Pell sent last week.

Maybe I missed it, but is what Vadim wrote true, that the V4L code in the
current kernels (2.6.15,.2.6.16, etc) does *NOT* have DiSEqC support?

Is there anywhere in the linuxtv.org documentation or wiki sites that
documents this?

I have a Twinhan card and DiSEqC switching isn't working...this could
perhaps be the answer.

Thanks,
CR.