[Fwd: Success with Artec T14 (was: Re: [linux-dvb] Artec T1 USB-DVB-T stick with new product ids)]

Thomas Rabe raven at drehmoment.org
Fri Mar 31 20:07:48 CEST 2006

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Success with Artec T14 (was: Re: [linux-dvb] Artec T1 USB-DVB-T
stick with new product ids)
Datum: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:54:39 +0200
Von: Thomas Rabe <raven at drehmoment.org>
An: Patrick Boettcher <patrick.boettcher at desy.de>

Patrick Boettcher schrieb:
> OK. It is dib3000p-based.
>
> Can you try the following:
>
> hg pull http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pb/v4l-dvb.stk3000p
>
> + the attached patch
>
> If the firmware is not a problem (which could be the case as your
> previous result was not find a frontend) it should work - this
> hg-repository also includes the mt2060-tuner-driver you'd need, which
> is, not yet, in the main tree.

very nice, yesterday i was watching my first uefa-soccer game with linux
:) thanks for your help.
in your patch the increasing of .num_device_descs in
linux/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/dibusb-mc.c was missing,  i have correct
it on the patch attached.
btw, make unload does not remove module mt2060 from kernel.

Greetings,

Thomas Rabe