Fwd: [linux-dvb] Twinhan 1025 problem - Knoppix works, FC4 & Ubuntu don't (fwd)

Ken Harris kharris at stoic.net
Wed May 24 06:39:32 CEST 2006

 	Nick:

 	This card can be made to work.

 	I've forwarded some stuff I got from Ray that helped me.

 	I've got it to work with a specific v4l-dvb tree that Manu made
(see below).  I've only been able to make it work with Linux 2.6.15 on
FC4.  When I upgraded my FC4 to Linux 2.6.16, then Manu's v4l-dvb tree
wouldn't compile anymore.  Simliarly it wouldn't compile on FC5.

 	After that, it works great.  I've been using it with Echostar 7 at
119 west.