[linux-dvb] ULI M9207

Lucian Iuga lucian.iuga at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 22:16:23 CET 2006

Hi everybody!

My name is Lucian and I own a tvtuner *PixelView Play**TV 400 USB*. It
is based on an ULI M9207 chip and, of course, is connected via USB.

I would very much like to be able to use this under Linux, as it I just
deleted my windows setup and don't own a tv :-)  I read on the DVB wiki
that I should write about to this list. So... here it is!

Please tell me how I can help. I have some knowledge about programming
in C, so I could help a little in that area also. Still, I believe I
know nowhere near enough C to even think about developing a driver. But
I can help with details about the device and stuff like that. Just tell
how I can help!  :-)

If it matters in any way, I run Ubuntu Edgy. I have installed pretty
much everything needed to build stuff. I mean, I've already compiled and
installed a branch of dvb from mercurial, in an attempt to get this to
work, but I later realised that it's more complicated than that. Anyhow,
I hope this will work out in the end.

Have a great day!
**
<http://forum.softpedia.com/lofiversion/index.php/lofiversion/t52542.html>