[linux-dvb] Unbranded USB DVB device afatech af9005

Stephen D. Strowes sds at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Fri Nov 3 12:10:55 CET 2006

Hi,

Shall I take a resounding silence as a "no"? :-)

dmesg:
usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2
usb 1-1: new device found, idVendor=15a4, idProduct=9020
usb 1-1: new device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
usb 1-1: Product: DVBT
usb 1-1: Manufacturer: Afatech

lsusb:
valmorphanize:/home/sds # lsusb -v -s 001:002

Bus 001 Device 002: ID 15a4:9020
Device Descriptor:
  bLength                18
  bDescriptorType         1
  bcdUSB               1.10
  bDeviceClass          255 Vendor Specific Class
  bDeviceSubClass       255 Vendor Specific Subclass
  bDeviceProtocol       255 Vendor Specific Protocol
  bMaxPacketSize0        16
  idVendor           0x15a4
  idProduct          0x9020
  bcdDevice            1.00