[linux-dvb] Unbranded USB DVB device afatech af9005

Stephen D. Strowes sds at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Fri Nov 3 13:11:32 CET 2006

Sure. Unfortunately, my real camera is not working at the moment, but a picture from my phone camera can be found here:
http://flickr.com/photos/sdstrowes/287631415/

I've marked what seem to be the three largest components.

The markings on one chip are:
	AF9005-L2*
	0615 HJA6S

One chip starts "MT2060", and has two further lines that I can't read.

One chip only has:
	 VTB
	3613D

Hope that helps. Doubt was cast over the AF9005 in previous posts, so I assume that's where the problem is. If you want any more info, give me a shout.

Cheers,
-S.