[linux-dvb] Mantis VP-1027/VP-1033/VP-1034/VP-2033/VP-3033

Joachim Holst jocke at sm7xab.se
Sat Nov 4 12:52:05 CET 2006

Hi!

I've been playing around with the above driver. Not sure I've got the latest
one though :-(

I'm using a VP-3030 card and Mantis loads nquite nice giving me demux and
stuff. Problem is I don't get a frontend for it and the driver complains
about no frontend available.

I've seen that support for this card is not quite complete yet. So, is there a
time frame when it will be somewhat implemented? As soon as it is, I'd like
to test and of course give feedback on it :-)

Very best regards,
Joachim Holst