[linux-dvb] dib7000H

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at desy.de
Tue Nov 7 12:00:17 CET 2006

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006, giluong at libero.it wrote:

> Hi to everyone,
>
> I'd like to know if is possible to use dib7000-H (using SDIO DVB-H
> receiver module) on linux, I'm not able to find anything on internet,
> just I red there is a working release of dib7000m/p driver, but I'm not
> sure it'll work with 7000H. Can someone help me???

Normally, when you receive a DiBcom SDIO card (with the DiB7000H) you also
get some software (depending on your request). If you received the SDK you
have a linux driver (not related to linux-dvb).

There are no plans to release anything about the 7000H to the public.

IMPO unfortunately, but somehow understandable.

Patrick.

  Mail: patrick.boettcher at desy.de