[linux-dvb] saa7134 alsa?

Andrew Lyon andrew.lyon at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 01:00:44 CET 2006

Hi,

I cannot select either the alsa (or oss) options in the latest v4l hg
sources using menuconfig, and I can find no way at all to enable
saa7134-alsa, the saa7134 module has a parameter to enable alsa sound
but aplay -l does not list the device so I dont think that works,
perhaps it is supposed to load the saa7134-alsa module if that
parameter is enabled?

trying to watch svideo input from avermedia 777 using tvtime, I have
video but no audio, so I want to try using the alsa audio option to
grab it directly and separately to tvtime.

Andy