[linux-dvb] FlyDVB-T Hybrid - tuning and parameter drift?

Mark Edwards mark.p.edwards at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 03:29:17 CET 2006

Thanks mate - I will try this. It's interesting that it might be a
temperature problem, as I am also experiencing a similar type of drift with
my graphics card. After a few hours use, the TV-out (Svideo) loses sync and
the pictures starts to roll. I can fix it by changing to a text console and
then back again to X windows (with MythTV).

I'll try changing the PCI slot and move it further away from the graphics
card.

cheers,

Mark

--