[linux-dvb] FlyDVB-T Hybrid - tuning and parameter drift?

Mark Edwards mark.p.edwards at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 11:10:11 CET 2006

I looked at the pci card just now, and it's down the other end of the
motherboard from the graphics card. I'm not sure if I will be able to do
much more to get the temperature down but will try.

Another thing that intriegues me is that the card comes back online with a
reset of the driver modules, although this will have no effect on the
temperature things work fine again for a period of time. Is there possibly
something else that we are missing here? Very happy to assist with debugging
this issue - know my way around C code but I would have to admit to being a
bit of a rookie when it comes to driver level stuff...

Mark.

--
regards,

Mark P. Edwards